About the job
We are seeking a talented digital designer to join our graphic design team. As a digital designer, you will be working closely with our creative team to design and produce interactive online content and maintain a smooth user interface for our e-commerce website. You’ll be responsible for producing content that matches the brand’s, aesthetic, and content strategy, including social media graphics, websites, and promotional artworks.
To ensure success, you should should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and you must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, email templates, social media content and promotional artworks, digital advertisements, digital event materials, and informative ebooks.
- Create engaging and trendy contents for weekly social media platforms.
- Collaborating with the e-commerce and creative marketing teams to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards, making choices about layout, fonts, and images to create usable and aesthetically pleasing website.
- Ensuring consistency in content and compatible designs across all brand platforms & devices – mobile, tablet, different screen sizes.
- Transforming wireframes into intuitive user interfaces.
- Reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Working with the web developer to oversee the smooth implementation of new content.
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, promotional and digital events.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior.
- Degree in digital/multimedia design, graphic design, or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A complete portfolio of digital design content showcasing your skills and experience.
- Proficient in software programs including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, Google Web Designer, Spark AR, XD.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Social Media Content design, Google Display Ads, UI/UX..
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deadline driven and ability to multi-tasks concurrently.
- Detail-orientated, well-organized and excellent time management.
- Independent and team player.
- Flexible and adaptable.