About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for at least a group of 6 to 10 stores, and directly responsible for the application of visual merchandising standards of at least 2 model stores weekly.
- Coach and lead a team of In-Store Visual Merchandisers to achieve brand visual merchandising standards.
- Be the ambassador and role model in visual merchandising.
- Demonstrate passion and strong enthusiasm in leveraging visual merchandising as a way to drive sales.
- Visit competitors and report best practices.
- Coordinate with Country/Region Visual Merchandiser for the window display installation seasonally.
- Manage and implement weekly window display products rotation according to seasonal guidelines and in response to sales performance.
- Plan, prepare and implement regular store zoning and rotations according to country performance and in consultation with Boutique Manager.
- Proactive participation in inventory management of the overall merchandising effort.
- Propose alternative products in case of product shortage and validate zoning with the Country/Region Visual Merchandiser.
- Share qualitative and photographic feedback, after each rotation with the Country/Region Visual Merchandiser.
- Collaborate with Store Visual Merchandiser and Boutique Managers on visual merchandising topics to ensure that key products are selected and well displayed.
- Manage the inventory of props and visual merchandising tools where necessary.
- Perform as a team-player; participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the brand and stores.
- Respect CHARLES & KEITH brand standards.
- Follow the company’s policies and procedures.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Possess a Diploma in Visual Merchandising, Fashion Styling or related field, and 1 years of relevant work experience in visual merchandising.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with high sensitivity towards fashion and trends.
- Proficiency in MS office application – Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organization, planning & problem solving skills.
- Highly adaptable and flexible to accept new ideas and procedures.
- Ability to multi-tasks and work with tight timeline.