- Responsible for design of appearance and performance of pages on Ecommerce websites, including UX and UI, functionalities, maintenance and housekeeping.
- Work directly with designer and project manager for implementation of designs.
- Work with backend developers for integration between frontend and backend systems.
- Write reusable and efficient code.
- Assist in the development of marketing content.
- Ensure websites are cross browsers compatible.
- Provide input on design and technical issues.
- Diploma or Degree in Web Design, Information Technology or User interface related fields
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Deep understanding and experience with web and internet standard
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus
- Working knowledge of image optimization and SEO is a plus
- Working experience or strong interest in the fashion industry
- Strong interest in fashion styling
- Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry