Report to: Supervisor / Assistant Store Manager / Store Manager / Senior Store Manager
- 5 days work week, 8.5 hours/day
- Additional fixed commission if achieve sales target
- New Join bonus up to $2500 (If applicable)
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a compelling presentation of merchandise that will engage customers and help to drive store traffic, seasonal sales performance and retail productivity
- Works closely with the Area VMs to ensure that the brand image and style of the company is projected at all times
- Proactive participation in inventory management of the overall merchandising effort for own stores
- Conduct weekly briefings with the Store team on the weekly display changes
- Store planning: Store display capacity management
- Execute merchandise and window display
- Communicate on all visibility news
- Provide visual merchandising guideline and planograms for stores in charge of
- Monitor competitors’ promotions/merchandising to formulate effective recommendation for the brand
· Delivering exceptional customer service and delivering it so with PASSION (Our Service Promise).
· Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
· Communicate customer requests to management or customer service associates.
· Able to optimize every sales opportunity while striving to exceed customer expectation and satisfaction.
· Consistently strive to achieve personal and team sales target that is set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
· Able to upsell through recommendations and exceptional customer service.
· Organize store room and arrangement of stocks based on Charles & Keith inventory standards.
· Maintain daily housekeeping of stockroom.
· Promptly retrieve the correct stock for customers
· Compliant to company’s policies and procedures
· Maintain and manage the POS/Cashier in the most efficient manner without compromising customer service and minimizing errors in entering prices.
· Handle and return accurate change to paying customers.
· Responsible for any shortfall or discrepancy in cash drawer.
· Diploma/Nitec in Visual Merchandising, Fashion Styling or related field will be an advantage
· Preferably with 1 year of relevant experience in performing visual display in retail industry (Entry level candidates are welcome to apply)
· Able to withstand retail working hours and work on weekends and public holidays
· Organizational skills, planning and time management expertise
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong creative flair and effective problem solving abilities
· Ability to multi-task and work with tight timeline
· Motivated, positive attitude and with an eye for detail
· Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
· Computer Literate in MS Office
Service oriented and passionate to go the extra mile for customers