About the job
- Provide support, maintenance, customization and project implementation for Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds.
- Participate in other support, development and implementation tasks.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Be proficient in Salesforce programming (Apex, RESTFul, VisualForce, Aura, LWC).
- Be proficient in Sales, Service, or Marketing Clouds.
- Prefer candidates with Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Developer, Sales/Service Consultant, Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Developer).
- Must be a team player, willing to learn, initiative to drive and follow up on outstanding issues to closure.
- Prefer candidates with technical skills: Relational database and programming.
- Prefer candidates with domain knowledge in retail, e-Commerce, or supply chain.