About the job
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Social Strategy & Planning: Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop and implement the Social Media Strategy (tactics and contents), ensuring its effectiveness and alignment with the brand’s direction.
2. Social Media Platform Management:
- Responsible for publishing, creation and curation of content on the relevant social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and other social media platforms, community outreach efforts, social CRM and other day-to-day activities.
- Optimize social media channels to increase follower base, drive engagements and traffic to blog and website.
3. Contents Calendar: Be a partner and work closely with internal stakeholders to update and maintain the contents calendar.
4. Creative Development: Work with the various internal stakeholders and external partners/vendors on the development and adaptation of social media contents.
5. Reporting & Analysis:
- Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the social media contents, campaigns, features to maximize results and achieve KPI.
- Identify trends using social media tools.
- Produce regular reports for the performance of the social media platforms and campaigns.
6. Research: Audit competitors’ online and social media efforts as well as general market research to ensure that the brand is up to speed with all trends and pertinent competitor information.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Support and facilitate the development
- At least 2 years of experience in digital, social media or marketing
- Min. Degree in Marketing, Business Management
- Good time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities are critical
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in English, with strong copy vetting and writing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms, social content marketing and understanding of PR/Influencer marketing function
- Knowledge of social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc) advertising tools
- Have a good eye for social media visuals and a proactive self-starter
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
- Team Player with positive learning attitude and pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal skills
- Required to work on weekends