Pedro is a fashion brand designed to empower the effortless confidence of a modern style maven with effortless essentials. By relating, refining, and reinventing, we create updated essentials to celebrate individualism that transcends time or gender. Since our inception in 2006, we have launched both men’s & women’s collection of footwear and accessories that extends beyond our 109 global stores to an online shopping experience at pedroshoes.com
Our modern-day collection continues to inspire 19 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and the United States of America
The Merchandise Planner will be responsible for taking charge of the E-commerce business with full-spectrum analysis of all product categories and offering solutions to effectively establish strong inventory and merchandising processes.
- Top-down & Bottom-up realistic initial & repeat planning for all categories of e-commerce.
- Give Buyers strategic direction on assortment range to ensure correct assortment for regions, including both the selection buy of core and repeat range.
- Monitoring repeat strategies and working closely with Buyers on weekly repeat buys.
- Work with PEC Controller on the execution of pre-season activities which include launch planning, allocation plan, pricing for the new season & range planning.
- Creation & analysis of reports to review channels’ performance and identify areas of relevance, gaps & solutions.
- Establish pricing and margin strategy.
- Establish inventory & merchandising processes, SOPs & department guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Degree in Business, Fashion Merchandising, E-commerce Management, or related disciplines
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Office 365 tools, especially Excel, and Qlik
- Keen interest in fashion and retail
- Able to plan, prioritize and multi-task to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to break down and analyze complex issues to implement effective solutions with other departments.
- Pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal skills