About the job
The Qlik Developer is responsible for creating dashboards, data visualisations, formatted reports & Creative storytelling
- Business requirement gathering & design visualization using Qliksense, Qlikview
- Understand and document the business need and ensure in the context of building BI solutions.
- Build Data visualizations that tell a compelling story, KPI and turn data into actionable insights.
- Perform data analysis to identify root cause & trends to support business decision making
- Provide Data, BI application support and maintenance (Qlikview, Qliksense, Nprinting & SQL)
- Understand the current state BI landscape and empowering users with data self-service reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in IT computer science/engineering, Mathematics, Analytics
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of BI (Qliksense or Qlikview) hands-on experience
- Proficiency in using Qlikview, Qliksense, Nprinting, Qlik SaaS, MS SQL, Google Analytics, Salesforce is a plus
- Strong in excel, PowerPoint, VBA
- Fresh graduates with computer science engineering, information technology, data science, big data analytics stream background candidates are welcomed to apply