At Charles & Keith Singapore, our mission is to offer high quality products and services with a commitment to perfection. We rely on each and every employee to help us meet this goal.
In the Management Associate program, we are committed to develop potential candidates to be our Shop Manager who will lead the success of our retail outlet towards greater heights. You will be exposed through an accelerated program that exposes you to the whole spectrum of the retail sales career path.
Management Trainees are required to successfully perform the following roles as part of their progression with the company in retail operations:
Career Path for candidates
Customer Service Executive ->Senior Customer Service Executive -> Supervsior -> Training Assistant Shop Manager-> Assistant Shop Manager -> Training Shop Manager -> Shop Manager
The Management Associate Program is an entry-level 2-year program and progression is dependent on the performance of the Management Associate.
Phase 1: Retail Exposure Program
Trainees will undergo OJT by assigned buddy and perform the roles of sales/service professional and Shop Manager. Following are some hands-on skills that trainees will have to be competent at:
- Shop Tour – Understanding the trading areas
- Selling Floor – Display standards, color coordination of products etc
- Stock Room – Inventory Management
- Pricing & Product Knowledge
- Promotion & Sales Process
- Customer Service Standards
- Sales / Targets Achievement
- People Management and Development
- Documentation and procedures
Phase 2: Leadership Development Program
Leading & Coaching Sales Associate in the retail outlets for the day-to-day sales and operations duties
- Managing sales targets including setting and monitoring of sales targets
- Responsible for maintaining professional standards of customer care including managing customer feedback, performing customer recovery and etc.
- Managing inventories of the outlets including organizing the storeroom, ensuring adequate stock level & sizing
- Managing visual display
- Executing other administrative duties that include: conducting staff appraisal, staff scheduling and roster, setting of sales targets and etc.
- Quarterly presentations to the Operations Team and Management
- Degree in Business Management or a related discipline (2020/2021)
- Prepared to work retail hours and on weekends and Public Holidays
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively bilingual in English and a second language
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and loves to interact with people from all walks of life
- Sales-oriented and self-motivated to achieve sales targets
- Posess good salesmanship and an excellent sense of entrepreneurship
- Able to work effectively with a diverse workforce i.e. people of different age, race, nationality, etc
- Strong interest in fashion-styling
- Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with a great personal style
- A keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume, stating current / last drawn salary, expected salary, and availability.
We thank you for your application and we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All resumes will be kept strictly confidential. Thank you.