About the job
- Manage the installation and maintenance of hardware & software including computer, laptop, printer, mobile devices, projector, etc.
- Deployment of new Operating System, software application and patches.
- Manage the diagnose & repair IT hardware and contact the appropriate service vendors when necessary.
- Recommend the solutions and ensure the IT issues have been corrected and maintain records of work performed.
- Providing technical support across company, including Singapore, regional offices, and retail stores.
- Provide technical support to server and network infrastructure and perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated.
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field
- Relevant IT certifications, from Microsoft, Cisco or cloud computing.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as IT Support Officer or similar role.
- Experience in supporting retail POS would be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Operating systems, Mac OS, and office 365 applications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good communication abilities