About the job
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Active participation in Ecommerce related projects.
- Assist in gathering and analysing end-user requirements.
- Implement change requests and application enhancements.
- Perform UAT, troubleshooting and tests on the required systems to assist project stakeholders.
- Provide application support in post implementation and maintenance support for existing systems.
- Monitor project status and prepare project status report to IT project team lead.
- Assist with various duties related to the project.
- Degree / Diploma in Ecommerce, Business Information Technology or equivalent
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Process-oriented, with good documentation and collaboration skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Vendor management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Minimum 3 year relevant project management experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of IT integration within ERP, POS and Order Management System will be a plus.
- Strong understanding of web development, system architecture, UX/UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in application testing including designing, implementing cases and reports.
- Experience in project coordination in an Enterprise environment