About the job
Work Location: Singapore, HQ Office
The Content Strategist plays a part in constructing a cohesive content strategy with a focus on user or consumer journey and persona development. Working with internal and external collaborators, you will also collaboratively plan, oversee and execute the strategy and mapping the content touchpoint from start to end. Supported by a creative and editorial resources, you will be responsible for aligning the brand narratives with the team’s content strategies and editorial decisions. You will also play the role of a marketer, creative and an editor, as you conceptualise and produce content assets that resonate with viewers across earned, owned and paid platforms, with the aim of driving business goals.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
- Ensure brand voice consistency across all content assets.
- Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with our brand voice and strategy.
- Be responsible in developing the brand’s global activity calendar and aligning the execution with cross-functional teams.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure and refine progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- With the understanding of the best content practices on each channel, develop & align digital and social content channels including email, advertisement or newsletter distribution.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals while staying high agility in reacting & responding to current sentiment.
- Create and edit content, mobilising storytelling opportunities on all channels — owned, earned and paid platforms.
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles and presentations.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube, Kakao, Line, WeChat, Weibo, TikTok etc.
- Skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences.
- Skilled at graphic design, website design, illustration, UX, videography and photography.
- Familiar with software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDesign Adobe After Effects, Adobe XD, Sketch and Principle would be an advantage.
- A professional portfolio of work that showcases the above.
- Experience in project management, and public, media and influencer relations.
- Experience in Marketing, Communications or in a journalist, creative, or media capacity.
- Experience with digital marketing functions including SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing and PPC Marketing is a bonus.
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Adwords and Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console is preferred.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.