About the job
This role needs a highly driven person with a strong understanding of the fashion sector, be innovative and digital centre of excellence minded, digitally savvy, creatives skill-set, technology “literate”, strategic thinking; a gatekeeper of that and integral to the business.
- Assist the execution and drive the brand’s global marketing, communication and content strategies integrated into digital & traditional marketing activities and investments with a focus on share of brand’s voice and leads generation.
- Assist and highlight opportunities or trends for continuous improvement aligning with global marketing strategy and business roadmap.
- Communicates budgetary forecast, strategies, and guardrails to stay within monetary parameters and helps to identify when activities are off track.
- Bring innovative new thinking and ideas to help drive customer engagement and financial performance.
- Stay current in all touch points and marketing trends; continuing to educate wider teams on innovations and maintain digital leadership within the industry.
- Assist cross-functional teamwork and create an inclusive team environment that inspires a diversity of perspectives and bold ideas, ensuring a first to market approach:
- Responsible for ensuring all activity, content and creative output meets the brand’s standard.
- Responsible for the managing of briefing, planning, executing and distribution of plans, contents and working closely alongside with Creative Content team.
- Establish strong relationships cross-business units to ensure a cohesive implementation and align strategically across all necessary departments.
- Responsible for developing seasonal/key calendars and campaign flighting, maintaining a communication flow across all global digital/traditional channels from website, newsletters, social media. Coordinating across all departments from merchandising, PR to e-comm and country Marketing, performance Marketing, CRM to keep the 360 Marketing Communication plan up to date and aligned on upcoming campaigns, tactical campaigns and special projects
- Translates brand full funnel media plan to optimize channel efficiency, traffic and conversion tactics based on brand, corresponding audience/customer, channel and campaign strategies.
- Leads daily integrated marketing cross functional scrum and related stand-up activity to identify and prioritize planning & execution agenda.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, campaigns and events in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment as part of a small-medium sized tea.
- Demonstrable track record of executing the full PR mix.
- Contributes to audience strategy development and approaches.
- Partners on development of retention journeys and strategies.
- Be responsible for the digital transformation of the brand in all markets via the digital driven marketing strategies and campaigns planning including programmatic marketing, analytics, social media, operational marketing and CRM
- Align with the strategic directions from the Creative Marketing team who are responsible for creative contents, PR and corporate communications. Henceforth, you will define the execution strategies of the Brand and the niche positioning for the different markets so that you can devise disruptive and innovative strategies to drive the Brand into a digital retail powerhouse, in line with our continued expansion globally, both online and offline.
- Act as a strategic partner, optimising and leveraging on advancements in technology to constantly improve productivity and performance for our global markets, whilst aligning with the strategies of our global HQ in Singapore.
- Be responsible for the full spectrum of the marketing plan and strategies for the different markets, collaborating with cross-functional divisions to optimise offline and online sales by driving traffic to retail and different E-Commerce sites across markets.
- Lead your team to curate, innovate and test new ideas to bring about new transformations that rise above an unprecedented customer experience, execute offline brand engagement strategies such as pop up store, retail partnership and collaboration
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Analytics or related discipline
- Professionally proficient in written and spoken English
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Prior experience in fashion industry would be preferred
- Demonstrated strong teamwork with successful business partnering experience across cross-functional departments
- Exceptional and outstanding analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Demonstrated strong business judgement and decision-making skills, and able to identify, prioritize and articulate highest impact initiatives in global markets
- Strong media contact and prior PR experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to pull data from various resources and translated it into trends, action plans and reporting templates
- Able to identify appropriate IT systems or have contacts to work with
- Strong track record in marketing communications, lead generation, PR and achieving ambitious sales target
- Proven expertise in digital and programmatic marketing (e.g. Analytics, SEO/SEM, Social Media and creative design)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to operate at the intersection of business and technology, delivering memorable customer experiences through multiple inter-connected digital channels